Tuesday, October 11, 2005

BBC report: Bush said God told him to invade Iraq

If I walked around saying some moistened bink handed me a sword and made me king they'ed put me away!
...Monty Python


Does life imitate art.....

We have lots of people in this country who say that "God made me do it." These people are usually locked up for what "God told them to do."



AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE

October 6, 2005, 8:08 PM EDT

LONDON -- US President George W. Bush allegedly said God told him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, a new BBC documentary will reveal, according to details released on Thursday.

Bush made the claim when he met Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas and then foreign minister Nabil Shaath in June 2003, the ministers told the documentary series to be broadcast in Britain later this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home